- 10.00am to 4.00pm every day
- There is no entrance charge but we welcome donations in cash or by card.
- Morning Prayer Monday to Saturday at 8.30am (entrance through the South Door)
- Midday Prayer every day except Wednesday and Sunday 12.00pm
- Holy Communion at the Abbey is on Wednesday at midday and Sunday at 11.00am
- Holy Communion at St Peter’s Church on Monkmoor Road is on Sunday at 10.00am
- Our volunteers are on hand every day from 11.00am to 3.00pm. They can help you as much or as little as you like in order to get the best from your visit.
- Group tours covering the Abbey’s rich history and architecture from the year 1083, can be booked through the Parish Office.
- The Abbey has its own car park for use while you are visiting the Abbey.
- Our South Door on Abbey Foregate has level access suitable for wheelchairs.
- Our main West Doors can be accessed by wheelchairs and scooters using portable ramps kept just inside.
- Our volunteers are on hand each day from 11.00 to 3.00 to help you. (The Abbey is open from 10.00 to 4.00.)
- Our disabled toilet and other toilets are available for use by Abbey visitors.
- We aim to be open every bank holiday but please check before visiting to make sure
ALL VISITING ENQUIRIES:
- 01743 232723
- 07968 779008